Request a Service
We have specialist technicians to help keep your pool and equipment running smoothly
Please provide us with the following information
- We require all new customers to complete a payment authorisation process. A deposit may be required before any work is undertaken.
- Our service charges cover up to the first hour. Extra time will attract further charges.
- Chemicals you have on hand may be used before supplying additional products. Any such chemicals must be of an acceptable standard.
- Please notify us of access issues using the fields in the form provided.
- We also need to know if there are any dangerous animals on the property.
- Ensure the water level in your pool is maintained at approximately halfway up the skimmer box opening. An inadequate water level that prevents us from conducting the service may result in charges, even if we are unable to complete the service.
Please note – Not proceeding with our recommendation to repair or replace your equipment will incur a quote fee between $65.00 - $95.00. You may also incur the following fees if applicable, our call out fee ($150.00) and a courier fee ($35.00). The call out fee is charged if we have attended your property to remove your equipment and the courier fee is charged if we send your equipment to a third-party repairer.
All repairs we perform have a three-month warranty on labour and parts repaired or replaced.
Unit 2/106 Norma Rd, Myaree, WA 6154
Phone: (08) 9317 4088
CLOSED ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sunday: CLOSED FOR WINTER (FROM 10 APRIL 2023)