At Pool Assist, we know that not every pool owner can withstand a chlorine-based swimming pool, whether it's because of allergic reactions, running costs, or because you wish to lessen your environmental impact upon the world, so we stock Naked Systems.
A brand for creating a freshwater pool system, known as a natural pool in Australia, Naked Pool System uses a mix of copper and silver to ionise the water together with an oxidiser to keep it algae-free and crystal clear allowing you to enjoy the luxury without the harsh chemicals in traditional systems.
Why Do You Need A Naked Pool?
If you're looking for a healthier, lower chemical and potentially more cost-effective solution for your swimming pool, then a naked pool system is the perfect choice for you. This system is designed to eliminate algae growth and maintain high water quality without the use of harsh chemicals. It also reduces chemical levels in your pool water, providing a safer swimming environment for you and your loved ones.
Naked Pools Repair and Maintenance
If you already have a Naked System in place, knowing that you have an experienced company to make sure that it works can be a great comfort. As we stock this type of freshwater system, our technicians here at Pool Assist are well-equipped to do regular pool maintenance and repairs when you need them. To make things, even easier, Naked Pools can be directly contacted to troubleshoot any issues or faults within it.
Benefits of choosing a Naked Pool System
- Healthier swimming environment: A Naked Pool System provides a healthier swimming environment by reducing the need for harsh chemicals and high salt levels. This means that you and your family can swim in pool water without worrying about the negative effects of traditional pool systems.
- Cost Effective: This type of freshwater pool system is designed to lower running costs by utilising the latest technology to customise your pool costs. This means that you can enjoy a beautiful pool with crystal-clear water without breaking the bank.
- Safer swimming environment: By reducing the chemical levels in your pool water, the Naked System provides a safer swimming environment for you and your loved ones.
- Easy water control: The digital control unit and electrode assembly allow for easy water control, ensuring that your pool water is always at its best.
- Longer Equipment Life: Without harsh chemicals and salt-chlorinated water, your pool equipment will generally last longer. By using a Naked System, not only will your equipment last for a few summers more, but also your tiles and the surrounding areas will too.
Here at Pool Assist, we’re proud to offer Naked Pools systems to our Perth customers. Speak to our friendly team today for more information. To find out more about what Naked Pool Systems have to offer, you can also visit their website at https://www.naked-pools.com/.
FAQs About Naked Pools
Q1. How do I maintain water quality in my personal freshwater swimming pool?
Water quality can be maintained through natural filtration methods like aquatic plants and beneficial microorganisms, or through mechanical filters and aeration systems. At Pool Assist, we can create a schedule that works best for you for regular testing and pool maintenance to keep on top of algae growth.
Q2. What are the disadvantages of personal freshwater swimming pools?
A few disadvantages of having a Naked Pool may include the need for more frequent maintenance, potential water quality challenges in extreme weather conditions, and the absence of chemical treatments, which some people prefer for sanitation.
Q3. Are there specific safety guidelines for personal freshwater swimming pools?
Safety guidelines include installing appropriate fencing, pool covers, and safety equipment. Ensure that children and non-swimmers are supervised, and maintain proper water quality to prevent accidents. We can help make sure that your pool equipment meets the requirements for Western Australia.
Q4. Are there any specific pool maintenance tasks I should perform regularly?
Regular residential pool maintenance tasks include skimming debris, cleaning filters, checking water quality, and monitoring your pool equipment. Following a maintenance schedule will help keep your pool in top condition, so give us a call and we'll make sure everything is working as it should.
Q5. How do I know if my pool equipment needs repairs?
There can be a few signs that let you know if you need to fix your pool equipment, like unusual noises - grinding, squealing and banging can indicate problems with your pump or a few other components - leaks, and reduced water flow. At Pool Assist, we also do equipment maintenance, servicing and repairs so if you have noticed something off, give us a call and we’ll get it fixed for you.