Let’s be honest, when you own a pool you want crystal clear results with as little effort as possible – after all, you have a life to lead! Although regular professional maintenance is recommended to keep your pool in perfect condition, a good pool cleaner can make all the difference on a day to day basis. Today, we’ll be taking a closer look at the Dolphin range of robotic pool cleaners and what this advanced equipment can offer.
Leading the industry
Dolphin pool cleaners lead the industry when it comes to technology and innovation, making it one of the most respected brands of pool equipment. Dolphin pool cleaners, developed by Maytronics, have always had a focus on providing the highest quality cleaning devices using eco-friendly technology. When you choose a Dolphin pool cleaner, you’ll be investing in a product which is designed to deliver maximum results for minimal effort – just what every pool owner wants!
Benefits of investing in a Dolphin
- Ability to navigate pools of all different shapes and sizes and negotiate obstacles without become stuck in corners
- Operates independently of the filtration system so it doesn’t place pressure on your existing equipment
- Scrubs, brushes, vacuums and filters the entire pool, shutting off automatically at the end
- Ability to set up a manual program for a customised clean or depending upon your model you can choose automated operation
- Highly economical which means savings on electrical costs and backwashing which saves on water and chemical costs
- When teamed up with a variable speed pump significant further savings in electricity can be made without compromising the cleanliness of your pool
Maintaining your Dolphin pool cleaner
Although Dolphin products are designed to be easy to look after, you do need to carry out maintenance to make sure it works to its full capacity. Make sure you clean the filter bag or cartridge regularly. Don’t leave your Dolphin pool cleaner lying at the bottom of the pool for extended periods. When storing your Dolphin, keep it in a sheltered area. Also take the time to check the brushes and rollers of your pool cleaner every so often to confirm that they’re not worn out or obstructed. Most Dolphin cleaners come with a swivel to avoid any kinks in the cable,
but if the cable of your pool cleaner develops kinks, all you need to do is stretch it out and let it sit in the sun for a day or so.
If you’re considering Dolphin pool cleaners, Perth based Pool Assist can help. We carry only the leading brands of pool equipment so you can be assured of a quality product. If you’re not sure which pool cleaner is right for you, you don’t need to worry – our experienced staff will be able to have a chat to you about your specific situation and make expert recommendations. Come and visit us today!
For more information about the, contact Pool Assist today on 1300 62 82 62.